Yesterday was the 23rd of September. It was a raining heavily and the wind was strong and it was the kind of day where you would just sit around watch movies all day. Since we were all were stuck at home and needed to get out of the house.  We decided  to go look around at the op shop. We had a look around at the clothes, then the art things and then my little sister Indy made us look at the toys.  Me and my mum saw the puzzles…  we had a look at one and decided that we would get one to do at home. We got a 1000 piece puzzle. Its  called sweetheart path and we are nearly half way done. At first all the colourful pieces was blinding and needed to be sorted to make things easier. We sorted it into 4 piles grass, buildings, plants, and water.  It will be fun and exciting when we finish it.  Once you release that you don’t see much detail in individual pieces but once put together it reveals a lot more detailed then you thought.

I found out that me and my mum are perfect partners for this. I have eagle eyes and she is my eyes when I’m tired. When I start getting a head ache I know its time  for a break. Hopefully we finish the puzzle before tomorrow because we have a big tidy up to do. We are driving to Auckland on Tuesday for my Ouma’s birthday on Thursday.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Have you ever done a 1000 piece puzzle before?

One thought on “Rainy day holiday fun