On the 11th of August 2023 my class Nikau and the year 8 class Manuka we had the amazing opportunity to go to pamu farm and do a careers day. We were the youngest students there because the others schools were high school students. The  program was actually for high school students but when a space opened up my teacher Whaea Sarah asked our principal if we could go and she said yes.

So then we were filling out a paper to go. It was so fun. The first activity was forestry. We learnt all about the trees and forests and then while we went to our next activity we had our morning tea.

Then we did animal husbendry and then we did sheep world. We had lunch. Tt was so yum the students at north tech made us a lunch bag.  It had a stick of cheese, a bread bun with cal-slaw  and Anzac cookies and a brownies. There was rump steak as well.  After lunch we did bull auctioning. Here is some photos.

One thought on “careers day at pamu farm

1. You are incredibly lucky to have these opportunities. I am so glad that you had a fantastic day and l bet you learnt a lot.